THE ADVANTAGES OF BLUEFIRE
- Potential of huge cost savings to operators.
- Improved design represents paradigm shift in technology.
- Ease of navigation in directional drilling applications.
- Experienced management team.
- Cleaner and cooler bits, resulting in longer bit runs.
DRILLING FUTURE RETURNS
FASTER DRILLING TIMES
- Our new proprietary and patented technologies could save millions in costs for drillers.
- Drilling has exploded in 2013 and is expected to expand much further in 2014.
- BLFR is focused on the bottom line, delivering the highest value to our shareholders.
US Oil & Gas Production Skyrocketing
BLUEFIRE IS DELIVERING SAVINGS
- Drilling reports from our customers indicate an average savings of three to four days on certain wells, which translated into a savings of up to $60,000 to $70,00 per well.
- These savings more than double when you consider the fact that one BLFR bit can potentially last several times longer than our competitor's bits.
This website is for informational purposes only. The information contained herein is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy BlueFire securities as defined under the Securities Act of 1933. Potential investors should carefully read all public filings that the Company has made with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including sections entitled "Risk Factors" which can be found on Forms S-1A and 10-K. Prior to making any investment, you should always consult with your financial advisor and legal professional to determine if the investment is suitable for you.
This website contains "forward-looking statements" (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995), within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"). All statements other than statements of historical fact are, or may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements include any statement that may project, indicate or imply future results, events, performance or achievements.The forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. These statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expect," "may," "will," "should," "intend," "plan," "could," "estimate" or "anticipate" or the negative thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology, or by discussions of strategy that involve risks and uncertainties. Given the risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, investors should not place undue reliance on such statements.
Investors seeking to make an investment in penny stocks, buy stocks or funds, or make a stock investment to diversify a portfolio, should carefully read all Risk Factors in the Company's S-1 and 10-K. Investing in the stock market based upon investment news or stock quote trends involves a high degree of risk and is not considered to be a safe investment such as investing in a money market account. You should consult with your financial advisor before making any decision related to a money investment.